SEEKING EXPERIENCED BMW Service Tech./Master Certified BMW Technician:
German Autowerks is currently seeking qualified BMW technicians. The BMW Technician should have a minimum of 5 years of experience. This position is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
BMW Service Tech/Master Certified BMW Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- 3 \ years of Level 3 or higher Master Technician experience
- Manufacturer training. STEP preferred
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Manual dexterity
- Good Judgment
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
We are currently seeking a reliable mechanic, ASE Certified technician that is factory trained with Volkswagen, BMW and Audi. The technician should have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Please Send Resumes to:
ATTN: HR Hiring
3260 Valleyview Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43204
NO Phone Calls,
NO Drop Offs.